One thing I have learned from my experience crocheting, blogging, and crochet blogging together? Photos are E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. Having clear, bright photos is key to selling you, your brand and your finished product. We have already discussed my top TEN tips for getting the best photos with what … continue reading...
If there is one thing about my childhood that makes me smile, it would have to be dyeing Easter eggs with my brother and sister. We’d get out the gallon of vinegar, food coloring, stickers and plastic wrappers and go to town. Now that I get to dye Easter Eggs with my own boys, those happy memories … continue reading...
Oh Webster, quite possibly my favorite of my NEW collection of amigurumi crochet bookmark patterns. If you have an elephant lover in the house, you need a Webster too! Webster the elephant bookmark is simply adorable. Add a bow to the top of the head to make him more "girlie" or simply leave him as … continue reading...
As some of you may know, my husband Paul and I celebrated our 10-year wedding anniversary this February. We were never able to take our honeymoon because our eldest son was preparing for open heart surgery, which turned into two open heart surgeries which turned into a three month long hospital … continue reading...
Oink oink!! After the Quacktastic duck bookmark, the adorable Frog bookmark and the Hippity Hoppity bunny rabbit bookmark, I felt we needed to add a pig to this happy little bookmark farm. ;) You'll definitely want to use the Invisible Decrease when crocheting amigurumi, and make sure you are … continue reading...
- DIY: Portable Photography Floor for Photo Staging
- 23 AWESOME Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
- Webster the Elephant Bookmark Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
- Super Slim Hidden Fanny Pack Free Crochet Pattern
- Amigurumi Pig Bookmark Crochet Pattern
- The Nerdy Bookworm Bookmark Free Crochet Pattern
- How to Crochet the Invisible Decrease for Amigurimi Crochet
- Frog Bookmark Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
- Bunny Rabbit Bookmark Crochet Pattern
- Quacktastic Duck Bookmark Free Crochet Pattern