This week has been crazy busy. Busy with MESSY BUNS! I can not even begin to tell you how many requests I have received for both this messy bun beanie itself and for the pattern. While I simply cannot complete all of the orders I could have taken, I did whip one up so that I could share the … continue reading...
Anyone that has ever met me knows that I am passionate about yarn and I am not shy about it. I carry yarn around with me (if not in a shopping bag from recently purchasing said yarn, I've almost always got at least half a skein and numerous yarn ends in my purse) and then I have my Emergency Crochet … continue reading...
Weak Wi-Fi got you down? Nowadays with technology we’ve got cell phones and iPads, tablets, laptops and computers, numerous streaming devices (not to mention kids) hogging our bandwidth. In today’s world it is necessary to ensure your Wi-Fi signal is as strong as it can possibly be. To … continue reading...
Foundation Single Crochet. You want to learn it and you want to master it. Once you do, you'll have a hard time convincing yourself to begin a crochet project with a normal chain ever again. Promise! The foundation single crochet is useful particularly when crocheting clothing (when the … continue reading...
One of the most embarrassing moments of my life? The weekend several years back when my dad came to visit and went looking for a bath towel, only to find my (significant) stash of K-Y lubricant instead. I had heard him say he was heading for a shower, and noticing him walking in the direction of … continue reading...
- Messy Mom Bun Beanie Crochet Pattern
- Creative Ways to Use Yarn Ends (Instead of Tossing Them Out)
- Ways to Boost Wi-Fi Signal in Your Home
- Foundation Single Crochet: How to Video + Why You Need to Learn
- 18 Alternative (and Clever) Uses for K-Y Lubricant
- Caron Cakes vs Sweet Rolls: An Independent (and 100% Honest) Review
- Triangle Crochet Scarf with Fringe (Using Caron Cake Yarn)
- A Letter to My Heart Child on His Birthday
- Black Friday: 28 Shopping Tips Straight From the Experts
- How to Add a Zipper and Lining to a Crochet Bag