Do you sell your handmade wares online? Nothing will facilitate the selling of your items faster than having big, beautiful photographs adequately displaying them. This does not mean you need to purchase a fancy new camera. In fact, I take most of my photographs with my iPhone - and many times I … continue reading...
Are you a Reuben fanatic, or would you say you're one that saves this special dish for St. Patrick's Day each year? No matter, this Quick Rye Bread Reuben Casserole recipe will satisfy that craving and leaving you wanting more - all. year. long. This Reuben Casserole recipe is like none … continue reading...
I’m a sucker for ponchos. Okay that’s a lie. I’m actually a sucker for wraps, shawls, ponchos, chunky scarves; I want them all and I tend to collect them all. This can be a problem when all of the beautiful designs I want are expensive and hard to get my hands on. You feelin’ me? Crochet to the … continue reading...
Don't you just love to learn new crochet stitches? I recently learned the Moss stitch (a.k.a. the Granite stitch a.k.a. the Linen stitch a.k.a. the Woven stitch) and I fell just a little bit (or a lot bit?) in love. The Moss stitch is a combination of two of the most basic crochet stitches: the … continue reading...
CVS is my favorite of the drug stores. For years (seven in fact) I worked as Deal Detecting Diva - a coupon blogger covering deals at every single major retailer in the midwest. When they finally came to my neck of the woods in spring of 2013, I scoured the internet to learn all I could about this … continue reading...
- 10 Photography Tips for Selling Handmade Crafts Online
- Quick Rye Bread Reuben Casserole Recipe
- The Mimsical Wrap Crochet Pattern
- How to Crochet the Moss Stitch (Written and Video Tutorial)
- 16 Ways to Save Money Shopping at CVS
- How to Create Planned Yarn Color Transitions in Crochet
- Simple Sriracha Sauerkraut Dip with Hamburger Recipe
- The Difference in Bernat Pop! Yarn Cakes, Caron Cakes, Mandala and Sweet Rolls
- Creamy Mexican Chicken Soup Recipe
- Your Child’s First Cardiology Appointment (What to Take, What to Expect)