All I can say about this one is WOW… A MUST TRY in my book. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed. I just made this for the first time and it DEFINITELY earned itself a permanent spot in our dinner rotation! Here’s what you’ll need:
– (1) 16 oz. package of pasta (I used Cavatappi noodles)
– 4-6 Roma Tomatoes (thickly sliced)
– 1/4 cup Pine Nuts
– 1/4 cup fresh basil (chopped)
– 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
– 2 Tbsp Capers
– 4 cloves of garlic (minced)
– Kraft Shredded Parmesan Romano Asiago Cheese or freshly grated Parmesan
– Salt & pepper
Pan Fry chicken breasts seasoned with Cavendar’s seasoning in 2 Tbsp oil until cooked. Add pasta to boiling water and cook until al dente, drain. In separate large skillet heat olive oil over medium high heat and then add pine nuts and garlic and cook for 2 mins or until nuts are nice and brown. Add tomatoes, capers and fresh basil and cook for an additional 2-3 mins.
Add in pasta and toss thoroughly. Drizzle with just a tiny bit more olive oil. Top with sliced chicken breast and freshly grated Parmesan Cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!!
LET'S BE CRAFT FRIENDS!
There's more where this came from! Ready for CROCHET tips, YARN hacks and crochet PATTERNS sent directly to your inbox?