You want to learn German. The thing is that you don’t want to just speak German well enough, you want to speak German intuitively; like a native. You want to be able to conjugate German verbs without thought, to use the correct articles without having to look them up, you want to truly understand what is being said to you, and then you want to be able to come up with a correct – and timely – reply. And, of course, you want to do all of this with confidence. No big deal, right? Ugh, I get it.
This does not mean that learning German is impossible, nor that it has to be difficult. In fact, learning German can be a fun and painless adventure! Today we will learn all about the best German learning program available and what makes this program, smarterGerman, my favorite way to learn German.
Learn to Speak German
There has never, in the history of spoken language, been an instance that being able to speak a second language has not been advantageous. As a German language learner, I have tried countless programs over the years, and smarterGerman is simply unparalleled in its approach.If you have attempted to learn German in the past, you know that grammatical gender is a tough concept for us native English speakers to grasp; the der, die, das and how they change with each case. An invaluable aspect of the smarterGerman course is Michael’s method for learning which gender associates with a particular noun.
For example, because the smarterGerman course makes it easy to associate particular nouns with a particular grammatical gender (masculine, neuter, feminine), I know that “beard” is masculine, as is iguana, sand, sponge, and beach. I am able to easily – dare I say intuitively? – remember this because when I learned these words using the smarterGerman method, I imagined a burly, bearded pirate standing on the beach, with grains of sand between his toes, petting his pet iguana with his sponge.
Now if that isn’t a brilliant way of learning, I don’t know what is!
As a course participant you have invaluable resources available to you, including:
1. The complete smarterGerman course that will take you from beginner to level B1 German if worked as intended.
2. Frequent live Q&A sessions with the smarterGerman course creator, Michael Schmitz, who has over 18 years experience teaching German.
3. Numerous apps that make learning German easier, more accessible, and more enjoyable.
4. A network of smarterGerman learners worldwide, with the option to include your location in order to find a German learning buddy nearby.
5. An A-M-A-Z-I-N-G “skill” to link to your Alexa device (even if only through the free Alexa app!) that makes it possible for you to practice speaking German in real time – and the program will even correct you! Incredible! See this in action here.
6. A 30-day money back guarantee, which means that you have absolutely NO risk in trying!
7. By using my link here you get 20% off the full course! That is a huge savings!
Over the years I have tried various language learning platforms, and smarterGerman is the most comprehensive, intuitive learning method I have found.
As a smarterGerman course participant you are learning in a way that actually makes sense. The program teaches you not only HOW to speak German, but WHY you are saying things the way you are.
The farther along you get in the smarterGerman course, the more you begin to understand why Michael has set out the course for us in the way he has. Follow the course exactly, and devote as much time as you can to your German learning adventure, and you’ll be conversing confidently in no time!
If you have any questions before purchasing the course, feel free to leave a comment here and I will do my best to answer them for you. I am a smarterGerman student myself, after all! And don’t forget that there is a 30 day return policy, so there is no reason not to try it!
Viel Spaß beim Deutschlernen!
I think you’ll like these:
Inexpensive & Easy DIY World Travel Map
How We Travel so Much for So Little
Ten Tips for Fitting Your Life into a Carry-on Bag
How Airbnb Works: A Beginner’s Guide to Airbnb
Lesser Known Resources for Learning German