St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate than with lucky shamrocks, rainbows, and pots of gold? Here you’ll find a list of fun, quick, and easy crochet patterns to celebrate this holiday.
St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Patterns
You don’t want to be the only one caught not wearing green this St Patty’s Day. Lucky for you, these quick St. Patrick’s Day crochet patterns are sure to fit the bill whether you’re decorating for the holiday or just trying to keep from being pinched all day long. 😉
1. This Crochet Shamrock by Jen Hayes Creations would make for a super cute placemat – OR make two and sew them together to make a pillow!
2. I’m thinking these Rainbow Earrings by A Crafty Concept would be PERFECT to wear on St. Patrick’s Day.This is a genius design, just don’t forget to add green!
3. If it is chilly outside this St. Patty’ Day, this shamrock puff stitch hat by Ned and Mimi would be the perfect accessory. Shoot, it would be pretty in any other color too!
4. Spin a Yarn Crochet strikes again! I love her work and this shamrock amigurumi is another adorable pattern. Make them into bunting or turn one into a pin for your shirt, or hang it from a necklace.
5. I just love this Clover or Shamrock Applique by Emma Wilkinson. The leaves are so well shaped and this is sure to whip up in NO TIME!
6. I’m thinking this shamrock garland by Snappy Tots would make for a great bunting for a classroom, or depending on the length of your chains, it could be a super cute headband! Just enough green to get you by. 😉
7. Rescued Paw Designs designed this fun St Patrick’s Day Cozy. Stay hydrated while keeping your beverage chilled. Love it!
8. These Four Leaf Clovers by Jessie at Home would make super cute earrings too!
9. Sip coffee in style on St. Patrick’s Day with these crochet shamrock coffee cozy by Krissy’s Over the Mountain Crochet.
10. Posh Pooch Designs has this adorable free Lucky Leprechaun Coasters pattern. I love their little faces!
11. I think my favorite of all of these quick St. Patrick’s Day crochet patterns is this shamrock bracelet by Divine Debris. How cute is that?!
Which one of these fun patterns will you make first? I can’t wait to see!