Family Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. See our disclosure policy for more information.
Tuna: you love it or you’re wrong. I always have a can or two of tuna in the cupboard at work, in case of emergency tuna salad, for which I also have all necessary ingredients in the cupboard at work. Just in case I don’t have leftovers to take, I’ve always got something to eat!
Tuna Noodle Casserole
This Tuna Noodle Casserole is one of our family’s favorites. We love it, the kids love it and the dogs love when we accidentally drop a piece. Oops.
10 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
50 minTotal Time
- (1) 8 oz. Package of No Yolk or Regular Egg Noodles
- 5-10 ounces of Canned or Pouched Tuna (drained)
- (2) 10 oz. Cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 1/2 Cups of Shredded Cheddar or Colby Cheese
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas
- 1 Small Onion (diced)
- 1/4 cup Milk
- (1) 4 oz. Can of Sliced Mushrooms (optional)
- (1) Small Can of French Fried Onions
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook noodles in boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- In large bowl combine noodles, 1 cup of the shredded cheese and remaining ingredients (except for french fried onions) and thoroughly stir together.
- Add mixture to medium sized baking dish, add remaining 1/2 cup of cheese to top of casserole and cook (covered) for 30-35 mins.
- Remove lid, add french fried onions, and bake (uncovered) for an additional 5 mins.
Enjoy! And seriously, who wouldn’t?
Other Recipes to Consider:
EASY Homemade Bisquick Recipe
Winter Kale Soup Slow Cooker Recipe
Paul’s Summertime Slaw Recipe
Gnibble: Sauerkraut and Gnocchi Recipe
Honey Teriyaki Chicken & Rice Recipe
Quick & Easy Bierock Casserole