Chili is all well and good, but Crock-Pot Beer Chili with beans, ground meat, tomatoes and seasonings? Well, friend, you’ve got yourself a culinary masterpiece there.
Crock-Pot Beer Chili Recipe
Could throwing your dinner the Crock-Pot get any easier? The longer it simmers the better it tastes. Leftovers? Even better! Get the printable version of this Crock-Pot Beer Chili recipe below.
1 lb. ground beef or turkey (or venison…)
10 oz. can of ro-tel or diced tomatoes w/ green chilis
(1) 14.5 oz. can of diced tomatoes
(1) 15 oz. can of tomato sauce
(1) 12 oz. can of beer (your choice)
(1) 15 oz. can of chili beans
(1) 15 oz. can of dark or light red kidney beans (drained)
1 large onion (1/2 in with the meat and 1/2 as garnish)
1 fresh jalapeno (diced) OR small can of chopped jalapenos
1-2 TBL chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp white vinegar
1 tsp honey
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/4 tsp. salt
- Dice half of the onion. In skillet brown ground meat and onion.
- Drain excess grease.
- Add the browned meat/onion combo to the Crock-Pot along with all other ingredients.
- Set Crock-Pot to low and cook for 4-6 hours.
When ready to serve, top with corn chips, shredded cheese, raw onions and possibly some Tabasco. Enjoy!
More of our easy Crock-Pot recipes:
Creamy Crock-Pot Curry – A Crowd Pleaser
Easy Slow Cooker Potato Soup: Traditional, Bacon Cheeseburger, and Low Fat!
Slow Cooker Cream Cheese, Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes :: From Raw to Ready Crock-Pot Recipe!
EASY Slow Cooker 10 Bean & Ham Recipe AND Homemade Cornbread!
Winter Kale Soup Slow Cooker Recipe
And be sure to check out the rest of our recipes as well!