What do you get when you add all of your favorite breakfast foods to a jumbo muffin tin? You get individual potato, bacon and egg muffin breakfast casserole cups!
Breakfast Casserole in a Cup
For these Breakfast Casseroles in cups, we are making a shell out of hashbrowns, then filling that shell with bacon or sausage or ham or meatless!), cheese, green onions and topping it off with an egg. What I love about this the most? One son loves sausage while another loves ham. I can do BOTH with the surety that they’ll both love it. #momwin
If you’d like the printable version of the breakfast casserole in a cup, see below.
Hashbrowns (frozen, about 15 oz)
Whipped cream cheese (8 oz)
Shredded cheese (about 4 oz)
Green onions (chopped)
Bacon (about 1/2 cup cooked, crumbled)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In large bowl combine cream cheese and hashbrowns. Add salt and pepper.
- Spray cooking spray in the tins.
- Use your hands to mix thoroughly, then form into thin patties and press them in the muffin tins to form them into “shells”. Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the bacon and let cool, then crumble. Prepare your green onions and cheese, and anything else you’d like to throw in. When shells have begun to brown on the edges, remove from the oven and add your fillings.
- Layer in the cheese, bacon, green onions etc, then crack an egg on top of each muffin. Bake for another 15-20 minutes or until eggs are desired consistency.
Pull them out and serve!
Printable Recipe for Breakfast Casserole in a Cup
Let us know what you think about these tasty little breakfast casserole cups!
More easy and delicious recipes before you go:
Breakfast Pizza Recipe: Quick, Easy and Delicious!
Quick & Easy Bierock Casserole Recipe
Fried Eggplant with Tomato Onion Salsa Recipe
Minty Fattoush Salad Recipe
Quick Rye Bread Reuben Casserole Recipe
Homemade (Baked) Pizza Roll Recipe
See all of our recipes here.