These Cinnamon Caramel Nut Dough Balls are the perfect weekend breakfast recipe. Just a few simple ingredients to make a little or a lot, and great for kids learning their way around the kitchen.
Cinnamon Caramel Nut Dough Balls
This is one of those recipes that got me through the lean college years. Inexpensive refrigerated biscuits, a little butter and cinnamon and sugar. Throw all that together in a pie pan and you’ve got Cinnamon Caramel Dough Nut Balls. Yummo!
Get the printable recipe below.
Uncooked Refrigerated Biscuits (about 2 1/2 junior size or 1 full size)
1 Stick of Butter
1 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
1/4 Cup White Granulated Sugar
Caramel Ice Cream Topping
Chopped Nuts (any nuts you like)
1. Preheat oven to 375°
2. Make cinnamon and sugar mixture in a bowl.
3. In another bowl melt a stick of butter in the microwave (about 1 min in my microwave).
4. Break biscuits apart into halves or thirds, depending on size of biscuits (above are jr. biscuits broken into halves) and roll into little balls.
5. Dip dough in melted butter and then in the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Place in baking dish.
6. Repeat until pan is filled.
7. Drizzle with leftover butter and then with caramel topping. Sprinkle with desired amount of nuts.
Cook uncovered for about 20 mins. Remove from oven, drizzle top with just a tad bit more caramel, and let sit for 5 mins. Serve. Enjoy!
These Cinnamon Caramel Nut Dough Balls are really good served at room temperature later on… if there are any leftovers… 😉
If you loved this, you’ll love these…
More easy breakfast recipes:
Breakfast Pizza Recipe: Quick, Easy and Delicious!
Cranberry Orange Scones Recipe
Breakfast Casserole in a Cup: Potato, Egg and Bacon Muffins
Spiral Apple Bake Recipe
EASY Homemade Bisquick Recipe
Three Ingredient Drop Biscuits :: Homemade and Buttery!
LET'S BE CRAFT FRIENDS!
There's more where this came from! Ready for CROCHET tips, YARN hacks and crochet PATTERNS sent directly to your inbox?