Looking for the perfect patriotic dessert? These Patriotic Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberry Bites are the perfect solution. Whip some up this Memorial Day and July 4th.
For the filling in these absolutely delicious and patriotic Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberry Bites, all you need is cream cheese, powdered sugar and a little vanilla extract. So easy and so delicious!
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberry Bites
Get the printable version of this recipe below.
(1) 8 oz package of Cream Cheese (softened)
(1) tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 tub Strawberries
1 tub Blueberries
- Let cream cheese soften on the counter while you clean and cut your strawberries.
- Slice top off strawberries and gouge out the middle with a paring knife (carefully, of course)
- Cut just a bit off the bottom of the strawberries so they will sit without falling over.
- Clean blueberries.
- With a mixer, blend softened cream cheese with vanilla extract and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Carefully spoon all of the mixture into a food storage bag, then cut a tiny bit off the corner.
- Make a “star” in the corner by making two shallow slits with your scissors. Note that a star shape is completely optional, but it sure does make it look pretty!
- Fill your strawberries with the cream cheese mixture.
- Press a blueberry into the center.
Serve immediately or refrigerate immediately. These should be eaten the same day they are made.
A little bit sweet and a whole lot of strawberry. The blueberries add the perfect touch of blue and they are just delicious! Who can say “no” to cheesecake bites?! Not this chick.
Printable version of Patriotic Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberry Bites
More recipes for summer hangouts:
LET'S BE CRAFT FRIENDS!
There's more where this came from! Ready for CROCHET tips, YARN hacks and crochet PATTERNS sent directly to your inbox?